News Update :
Home » , , , » [STORY] Application For Permission To Date My Daughter

[STORY] Application For Permission To Date My Daughter

Penulis : Unknown on Monday, June 7, 2010 | 7:43 AM

Application For Permission To Date My Daughter

[size=-1]Note: [size=-1]Thisapplication will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by acomplete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medicalreport from your physician.

Name:Date of Birth:
Height: Weight:IQ:GPA:
Social Security Number:Driver's License Number:
Boy Scout Rank:Telephone:
Home Address:
City:State:Zip:

  • Do you have one male and one female parent? ____
    If "No", explain:
  • Number of years your parents have been married: ____
    Any brothers or sisters? ____
    Are they normal? ____
  • Do you own or have access to a van? ____
    A truck with oversize tires? ____
    A waterbed? ____
  • Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? ____
  • Do you have a tattoo? ____

    If you have answered YES to #3, #4 or #5, discontinue application and leave immediately.
  • In fifty words or less, what does Late mean to you?
  • In fifty words or less, what does Don't touch my daughter mean to you?
  • In fifty words or less, what does Abstinence mean to you?
  • In fifty words or less, what does Real Pain mean to you?
  • Church/Temple you attend: ____________________________

    How often do you attend: ____________________________
  • When would be the best time to interview your mother, father and priest/rabbi? ____________________________
  • Please fill in the blanks:
    • If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want wounded would be my ____________________________
    • If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken would be my ____________________________
    • A woman's place is in the ____________________________
    • The one thing I hope this application doesn't ask is ____________________________
    • When I meet a girl, the one thing I always notice about her first is ____________________________

      Note: If answer begins with "T" or "A", discontinue and leavepremises - keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion isadvised

  • What do you want to be if you grow up?

I swear that all the above information is correct to the best of myknowledge under penalty of death, bodily harm, dismemberment, tortureor mental abuse.
Signature of applicant _________________________________
Signature of father _____________________________________
Signature of mother ____________________________________
Signature of priest/rabbi ___________________________________
Signature of State Representative _________________________


Thank you for your interest, and it had better be genuine andnon-sexual. Please allow 4-6 years for processing. You will becontacted in writing if approved. If denied, please never apply again.Don't call me, I'll call you.
Share this article :
 
Design Template by ZoOM Team | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger