News Update :
Home » , , » [STORY] Lawak Laki Bini...

[STORY] Lawak Laki Bini...

Penulis : Unknown on Friday, June 4, 2010 | 9:43 PM

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
An earlier discussion had led to an argument andneither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'
'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'


WORDS

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...

30,000 to a man's 15,000.
The wife replied, 'The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, 'What?'


CREATION

A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how youcan

be
sostupidandso beautiful all at the same time.' The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain . God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!'
Share this article :
 
Design Template by ZoOM Team | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger